Penny Lane is in my ears and in my eyes.....

4:05:00 PM,2 Comments


Get your Beatles playlists ready!  It's time to sew!  I couldn't help but sing "Penny Lane" the entire time I was sewing up the newest release from Shwin Designs.  Such a lovely song and pattern, you will have a hard time not wanting to sew up a million of these tops and dresses!


The Penny Lane top and dress features an adorable cap sleeve and unique cross back design that looks so intricate!  I will let you in on a little secret, it's much easier than you think!


In sizes 12m-8yrs, Penny Lane is perfect for little ladies of all ages.  The fit was spot on for me, so follow the chart in the pattern and you will have no issues.  My little one is wearing a size 12month with the length of a 2t.  She is very petite, so I'm very used to having to mash sizes.


I LOVE that Shauna included an awesome video tutorial of how to construct the cross back design, to help those who are visual learners!  It's a great help!


Use your favorite woven fabrics like I have here, or choose a sturdy knit!  I can't wait to try the dress version in knit.  




Cute and comfy, this pattern is a must have!  Easy to get on and off, no buttons or zips, this is a quick sew that will be a must have in your little one's wardrobe!  Get yours now on sale for $6 now through Wednesday (2-10-16)


You Might Also Like

2 comments: